By installing our first P5-flexo printing end of 2014 we have received and utilized new opportunities in the competitive market of labels. With the acquisition of new customers and numerous new orders, we are looking to extend our capacity to existing and new customers.
Therefore, in August 2016, a second flexographic printing machine of the type P5 with a print width of 17 inches was installed at Römer Etikett.
We can offer you today in high quality and extremely economical labels in
- Standard UV flexo printing
- HD UV flexo printing
- Flexo printing combined with rotative screen printing
- Cold foil stamping
- Varnishing (UV varnish, spott varnish, matt varnish, partial varnish, thermotransferable varnish, thermoprint varnish)
- Print in the adhesive
- Print on backing paper back (control bar / blackmark)
- Peel-Off Labels / Multilayer Labels
- Alphanumeric winning code (both in the adhesive and on the front)
- Braille font (blind and blind warning symbol)
The machine convinces with fast and easy set-up procedures and a high printing speed. Everything in the sense of short delivery times and low costs.
The use of low migration inks and varnish as well as the use of high-quality printing plates enable us to provide a quality that is in line with market requirements. We obtain our raw materials from the well-known certified specialists (Avery, Raflatac, Herma, Intercoat).
Our ISO certification as well as our certified HACCP concept ensure that we have a permanent control and improvement process.
The package is perfect!
Test us! An inquiry to test our profitability means a small effort for you that could generate a big profit, namely your savings in purchasing.
We are happy to come to visit you to introduce Römer Etikett as a potential new partner for your company.